𝑻𝒆𝒏 𝑭𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒔 𝑬𝒗𝒆𝒓𝒚 𝑾𝒐𝒎𝒂𝒏 𝑺𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝑲𝒏𝒐𝒘
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you're beautiful, believe them. They aren't lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don't look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It's okay to not love every part of your body....but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You're a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
~ Mary L. Leonard
Perfect words that every single gal can benefit from when they are taken to heart!