In honor of National Day of the Horse - December 13th - I am offering my last giveaway for 2016.
Week 10 of 10 Giveaways: Here is a little background on what I am up to.......I have decided to do something special in preparation for Christmas. I know.....don't freak out, but Christmas is only 12 days away (yes, that's right)! I am always looking for just the right gift. I absolutely love giving custom, one-of-a-kind, USA hand-crafted items. Once I find something awesome, I love to share my new discovery with my friends. So, what better place to do that then right here!
I give you.......The Native Cowgirl's 10 Best Custom USA-Made Christmas Presents List!!! I would personally love to receive any of these under the tree. I bet you would also....or you know somebody who would too!
Here goes with my list:
1. September 2nd - 11th - Sharp’s Saddlery Custom Canteens & Giveaway - Winner: Roxanne Young from Georgia!
2. September 12th - 18th - Rough & Rowdy Designs Custom Bling Cap Giveaway - Winner: Lee Murray from Arizona!
3. September 19th - 25th - Beck Custom Boots & Giveaway - Winner: Lana Murnion from Montana!
4. September 26 - October 2nd - Kim Klass Bucking Horse/Believe Pendant & Chain - Winner: Sunnie Iacovetta from Colorado!
5. October 3rd - October 9th - Tom Balding Bit Giveaway - Winner: Heather Kepley, from Iowa!
6. October 10th - October 23rd - Red Horse Design Company Turquoise/Brown Leather Fringe Handbag Giveaway - Winner: Sylvia Sandford from Oregon!
7. October 24th - November 6th - Girl Ran Away With The Spoon Jewelry Giveaway - Winner: Beverly Chisnall from Texas!
8. November 7th - November 13th - Wild Rags By Lois Giveaway - Winner: Ciara Grindle from Arkansas!
9. November 14th - November 20th - Busted K Beadwork Cap Giveaway: Rowena Smith from Texas!
10. December 13th - December 19th - Birdeye Braiding Company Cinch Giveaway!
Birdeye Braiding Company was new to me up until a couple of months ago. I love how social media allows folks to find us. That's what happened in this case. I was posting my giveaways on my Facebook page and I received a message from a nice gal. She said how she was helping her mom with her braiding company and wondered if I would like to try out their braided breast collars or cinches. I am very fond of the custom tripping collar that Shane had made for me so I agreed to try out a cinch. I even got to submit my color choices (I love custom anything). When it arrived it took my breath away. It's so bright and vivid. I loved the design too! It is soft and fits great. Since it's so cold out now I don't have any pics of it being used, but once I get going in the saddle again this coming spring you will most likely see it in coming pictures.
To see what else the gals at Birdeye Braiding Company create, check out their Facebook page by clicking here.
I am honored that Birdeye Braiding Company asked me to try one out and that they offered up a custom cinch to one lucky, random winner!
I have enjoyed doing these 10 giveaways and I hope you have as well. If you have an item you would like me to feature, contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org! I will be doing another 10 weeks of giveaways prior to Christmas next year and I am starting to do product reviews in early January 2017. I can't wait to begin by reviewing some Noble Outfitter items right away with more to follow afterwards. Cheers!