Week 8 of 10 Giveaways: Here is a little background on what I am up to.......I have decided to do something special in preparation for Christmas. I know.....don't freak out, but Christmas is only 48 days away (yes, that's right)! I am always looking for just the right gift. I absolutely love giving custom, one-of-a-kind, USA hand-crafted items. Once I find something awesome, I love to share my new discovery with my friends. So, what better place to do that then right here!
I give you.......The Native Cowgirl's 10 Best Custom USA-Made Christmas Presents List!!! I would personally love to receive any of these under the tree. I bet you would also....or you know somebody who would too!
Here goes with my list:
1. September 2nd - 11th - Sharp’s Saddlery Custom Canteens & Giveaway - Winner: Roxanne Young from Georgia!
2. September 12th - 18th - Rough & Rowdy Designs Custom Bling Cap Giveaway - Winner: Lee Murray from Arizona!
3. September 19th - 25th - Beck Custom Boots & Giveaway - Winner: Lana Murnion from Montana!
4. September 26 - October 2nd - Kim Klass Bucking Horse/Believe Pendant & Chain - Winner: Sunnie Iacovetta from Colorado!
5. October 3rd - October 9th - Tom Balding Bit Giveaway - Winner: Heather Kepley, from Iowa!
6. October 10th - October 23rd - Red Horse Design Company Turquoise/Brown Leather Fringe Handbag Giveaway - Winner: Sylvia Sandford from Oregon!
7. October 24th - November 6th - Girl Ran Away With The Spoon Jewelry Giveaway - Winner: Beverly Chisnall from New London, TX!
8. November 7th - November 13th - Wild Rags By Lois Giveaway!
9. Announced on my October 31st Blog & Giveaway!
10. Announced on my November 7th Blog & Giveaway!
I don't know about you, but I love Wild Rags! They are great at keeping out that cold wind while out riding, feeding, or by just being outdoors in general. I remember back in the day when all you could find were those solid colored, stain neckerchiefs. When the wild, bold, fashionable wild rags made their entrance I was instantly a fan. Lois Parmenter has known my mom for many, many years. I'll never forget the first time I met her. Her big smile and friendly voice drew me in right away. We were instant friends! She has gone on with her wild rag business and expanded over the years. What I mean is yes, she creates these beautiful wild rags, but she also offers other girls for cowboys and cowgirls in her booth at numerous trade shows across the country. Check out her booth and her amazing selection of wild rags:
With Lois's selection you could have a new wild rag for each day and never wear the same one twice....maybe ever. I love the colors!!! If you want to see what she has, you can find her wares on her website at: www.wildragsbylois.com. She can also be reached by phone at: 406-252-6767.
I know many a cowboy and cowgirl who love wild rags......Lois's creations would make a nice addition under the Christmas tree!! Also, you may be lucky enough to win the beauty pictured above in my graphic.