Week 7 of 10 Giveaways: Here is a little background on what I am up to.......I have decided to do something special in preparation for Christmas. I know.....don't freak out, but Christmas is only 62 days away (yes, that's right)! I am always looking for just the right gift. I absolutely love giving custom, one-of-a-kind, USA hand-crafted items. Once I find something awesome, I love to share my new discovery with my friends. So, what better place to do that then right here!
I give you.......The Native Cowgirl's 10 Best Custom USA-Made Christmas Presents List!!! I would personally love to receive any of these under the tree. I bet you would also....or you know somebody who would too!
Here goes with my list:
1. September 2nd - 11th - Sharp’s Saddlery Custom Canteens & Giveaway - Winner: Roxanne Young from Georgia!
2. September 12th - 18th - Rough & Rowdy Designs Custom Bling Cap Giveaway - Winner: Lee Murray from Arizona!
3. September 19th - 25th - Beck Custom Boots & Giveaway - Winner: Lana Murnion from Montana!
4. September 26 - October 2nd - Kim Klass Bucking Horse/Believe Pendant & Chain - Winner: Sunnie Iacovetta from Colorado!
5. October 3rd - October 9th - Tom Balding Bit Giveaway - Winner: Heather Kepley, from Iowa!
6. October 10th - October 23rd - Red Horse Design Company Turquoise/Brown Leather Fringe Handbag Giveaway - Winner: Sylvia Sandford from Oregon!
7. October 24th - October 30th - Girl Ran Away With The Spoon Jewelry Giveaway!
8. Announced on my October 24th Blog & Giveaway!
9. Announced on my October 31st Blog & Giveaway!
10. Announced on my November 7th Blog & Giveaway!
I absolutely love spoon/fork jewelry! I'm a lover of silver and reusing things so Girl Ran Away With The Spoon's creations captured my heart early on. Check out some of Erin's offerings on her website at: www.girlrandaway.com. For even more fun check out her Facebook page also, by clicking here. Feel free to call the store at: 406-234-1525. Want to know something really cool about this fun company? They are located in my old stomping grounds - Miles City, Montana! There isn't a cooler town anywhere that I've come across. I love it there and can't wait to go back. There are lots of neat events Miles City hosts each year. The most well-known is the Miles City Bucking Horse Sale. You honestly need to check it out if you haven't before. While you are there, head over to Girl Ran Away With The Spoon and tell Erin I sent you! :)