I have decided to do something special in preparation for Christmas. I know.....don't freak out, but Christmas is only 114 days away (yes, that's right)! I am always looking for just the right gift. I absolutely love giving custom, one-of-a-kind, USA hand-crafted items. Once I find something awesome, I love to share my new discovery with my friends. So, what better place to do that then right here!
I give you.......The Native Cowgirl's 10 Best Custom USA-Made Christmas Presents List!!! I would personally love to receive any of these under the tree. I bet you would also....or you know somebody who would too!
Here goes with my list:
1. September 2nd - 12th - Sharp’s Saddlery Custom Canteens & Giveaway
2. Announced on my September 12th Blog & Giveaway!
3. Announced on my September 19th Blog & Giveaway!
4. Announced on my September 26th Blog & Giveaway!
5. Announced on my October 3rd Blog & Giveaway!
6. Announced on my October 10th Blog & Giveaway!
7. Announced on my October 17th Blog & Giveaway!
8. Announced on my October 24th Blog & Giveaway!
9. Announced on my October 31st Blog & Giveaway!
10. Announced on my November 7th Blog & Giveaway!
Today I am going to start off with the first gift idea on my list.
1. #NativeCowgirlCanteenGiveaway - I actually don't even know how I found out about Sharp's Saddlery, but I am so glad I did! I was looking to order something unique for our 8 year old son's birthday. He loves getting new cowboy great, but I was about out of unique ideas that he wouldn't grow out of so quickly. Then I saw it......custom leather canteens! He's a cowboy, he is always thirsty when we ride.....how could a canteen not be a hit? The fact that I could get his brand one one side and his initials on the other? Priceless! I contacted Sharp's right away and ordered as soon as I picked out exactly what I wanted. Moment of honesty here.....I have always wanted a cool canteen also so I ordered one for me too (in my defense, it was right before my birthday when I ordered....lol)! Here is what mine looks like:
What's even more awesome than this canteen? The handwritten note of thanks and appreciation that came with it!
I am a huge supporter of USA owned/hand-crafted businesses. When they show this much gratitude and their products are amazing, I will gladly tell everyone I know about their handiwork and superior customer service! If you want to order one of their many amazing items (they don't just make canteens) hop over to their website and tell Robin & Clay I sent you! www.sharpsaddles.com
Now.....how would you like to win one of these awesome creations? You can! Simply go to my Facebook page, find the pinned post at the top and follow the 3 simple directions. That's it! This giveaway is open until September 11th. I will draw one random winner and announce it on my page and in my blog post announcing item #2 on the following day. Here is what you can win!