I have decided to do something special in preparation for Christmas. I know.....don't freak out, but Christmas is only 114 days away (yes, that's right)! I am always looking for just the right gift. I absolutely love giving custom, one-of-a-kind, USA hand-crafted items. Once I find something awesome, I love to share my new discovery with my friends. So, what better place to do that then right here!
I give you.......The Native Cowgirl's 10 Best Custom USA-Made Christmas Presents List!!! I would personally love to receive any of these under the tree. I bet you would also....or you know somebody who would too!
Here goes with my list:
1. September 2nd - 12th - Sharp’s Saddlery Custom Canteens & Giveaway
2. Announced on my September 12th Blog & Giveaway!
3. Announced on my September 19th Blog & Giveaway!
4. Announced on my September 26th Blog & Giveaway!
5. Announced on my October 3rd Blog & Giveaway!
6. Announced on my October 10th Blog & Giveaway!
7. Announced on my October 17th Blog & Giveaway!
8. Announced on my October 24th Blog & Giveaway!
9. Announced on my October 31st Blog & Giveaway!
10. Announced on my November 7th Blog & Giveaway!
Today I am going to start off with the first gift idea on my list.
1. #NativeCowgirlCanteenGiveaway - I actually don't even know how I found out about Sharp's Saddlery, but I am so glad I did! I was looking to order something unique for our 8 year old son's birthday. He loves getting new cowboy great, but I was about out of unique ideas that he wouldn't grow out of so quickly. Then I saw it......custom leather canteens! He's a cowboy, he is always thirsty when we ride.....how could a canteen not be a hit? The fact that I could get his brand one one side and his initials on the other? Priceless! I contacted Sharp's right away and ordered as soon as I picked out exactly what I wanted. Moment of honesty here.....I have always wanted a cool canteen also so I ordered one for me too (in my defense, it was right before my birthday when I ordered....lol)! Here is what mine looks like:
What's even more awesome than this canteen? The handwritten note of thanks and appreciation that came with it!