Week 9 of 10 Giveaways: Here is a little background on what I am up to.......I have decided to do something special in preparation for Christmas. I know.....don't freak out, but Christmas is only 41 days away (yes, that's right)! I am always looking for just the right gift. I absolutely love giving custom, one-of-a-kind, USA hand-crafted items. Once I find something awesome, I love to share my new discovery with my friends. So, what better place to do that then right here!
I give you.......The Native Cowgirl's 10 Best Custom USA-Made Christmas Presents List!!! I would personally love to receive any of these under the tree. I bet you would also....or you know somebody who would too!
Here goes with my list:
1. September 2nd - 11th - Sharp’s Saddlery Custom Canteens & Giveaway - Winner: Roxanne Young from Georgia!
2. September 12th - 18th - Rough & Rowdy Designs Custom Bling Cap Giveaway - Winner: Lee Murray from Arizona!
3. September 19th - 25th - Beck Custom Boots & Giveaway - Winner: Lana Murnion from Montana!
4. September 26 - October 2nd - Kim Klass Bucking Horse/Believe Pendant & Chain - Winner: Sunnie Iacovetta from Colorado!
5. October 3rd - October 9th - Tom Balding Bit Giveaway - Winner: Heather Kepley, from Iowa!
6. October 10th - October 23rd - Red Horse Design Company Turquoise/Brown Leather Fringe Handbag Giveaway - Winner: Sylvia Sandford from Oregon!
7. October 24th - November 6th - Girl Ran Away With The Spoon Jewelry Giveaway - Winner: Beverly Chisnall from Texas!
8. November 7th - November 13th - Wild Rags By Lois Giveaway - Winner: Ciara Grindle from Arkansas!
9. November 14th - November 20th - Busted K Beadwork Cap Giveaway!
10. Announced on my November 21st Blog & Giveaway!
Perhaps it's because I have Native blood, but I love anything and everything that is beaded. However, I am very picky about my beadwork. I have to tell you that Newley Kartak of Busted K Beadwork is one of the best in my opinion. Not only does he have amazing designs, incredible craftsmanship, and quality work......he also has a great attitude and good manners! My family and I have quite a few of his creations......as I type this I am anxiously awaiting the belt that I ordered awhile back. I know that quality takes time.....I plan ahead when I order.....I think it adds to the excitement of it all. Take a look at some of the amazing things that Newley offers:
Absolutely gorgeous, huh?! See my set just above? Now you can see why I am slightly obsessed with these beauties! Most likely it's too late to get any of Newley's custom items under the Christmas tree, but I know he offers gift certificates. I also know that he will have a booth at the NFR (National Finals Rodeo) at the Stetson Country Christmas Show. One way or another, whomever is lucky enough to get a Busted K Beadwork creation will have a big smile on their face!
Check out Busted K Beadwork's FB page at Busted K Beadwork. Also, here is the website: Busted K Beadwork. If you want to chat with Newley about something you have in mind, you can reach him at: 605-840-0754. In the meantime, be sure to get entered to win this fun cap that Newley donated.
Get entered to win, click here! Good luck! Drawing will be on Sunday, November 20th at 9 pm MST.